A cookie is a small text file stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness lies in the web being able to remember your visit when you return to navigate that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs.Without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. To find out more about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disble them, etc., please check this link
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is a way to fight against spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to elaborate statistics on traffic and on the volume of visits to this site. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be carried out by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on the Like or Sharebuttons.
Disable or delete of cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently based on the browser you are using. Click here for a quick guide on the most popular browsers..
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are liable for the content or veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this site you should execute your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this web nor the legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by part of the mentioned navigators.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget the decision not to accept them.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Ports Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can find detailed information in this link. Information about the use that Google gives to cookies, is enclosed in this other link.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.